AD

Saturday, January 23, 2010

CAA6

Peace be upon everyone. I just had my big exam on 6th and 7th of January. Usually for the result to come out taking about 2 weeks or less, but as for our batch something different is to be expected, it is 3 weeks after the exam. It is not that I am over-confident or what, but waiting for the result is really painful, hmm.

A little bit overview during the exam. I was so careless on both easiest subjects; Flight Planning and Navigation. I hope that my-careless should not lead to a failure, because I always had a nightmare of being the only one failing Navigation in my class, oh no!

Nothing more to write actually, still waiting for the result on this 26th.

3 comments:

Aliyn Amirah said...

gud luck bebeh ! i knw u can do it !

faiz.nasir said...

but i myself dont know, lol. thnx aliyn~

eZaT eLaNo said...

gud lark yope..i'allah dpt rizak excllnt..amin..