AD

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Progress 2

Ok, since I left my last post about my progress here in APFT, I want to tell you what has been going on in the mean time. After finished my PPL exam; Private Pilot License (ground school). We moved to the new syllabus of the studies, which was DCAT; Department of Civil Aviation-Technical. Basically, we learned more detail about the Principal of Flight and Engines. Here are the lists of the subjects in DCAT:

1. PRINCIPAL OF FLIGHT
2. ENGINES
3. AIRFRAME
4. PROFFESIONAL AIR LAW 1&2
5. ELECTRICS
6. HUMAN PERFORMANCE AND LIMITATIONS

Same to the PPL, the passing mark is 75% each, but we were not struggling to just pass this test, most of us aimed 100, haha. Nothing much to share, I am slowly get use to the life here, eat lots, less exercise, guess what happens? Most of my relative and friends tell me that I am looked chubby, oh shit! Haha.

The result is not announced yet, I am waiting for it patiently.

On 9th April, my-first-junior-batch (Batch 23) registered in the school. On that time I was having a gastric! Pity me, so I was just sleeping all day in my room. So
I was not able to make myself visible at that night to see them being inducted, the so called ice breaking session.
Most people in the batch is 1990 boys, their batch has one more extra cadet. Weird? I do not think so

I am having a holiday from 15th – 23rd of this month. Nothing to do though. Just after this holiday finished, we will be having a ‘type tech conversion’ class at the hangar of the APFT. The class will be held for 3 days, we will be learning about the plane that we are going to fly, which I am positively sure that it will be the Eagle 150B; the semi-fighter aircraft, haha. i actually do prefer to fly Piper
Eagle 150B

Piper Warrior

So after finishing those classes we will be seating for ‘type tech’ exam. After we passed that test then only we will be flying. It is sorted according to the no of your name in the registry. Like mine is on 15, so I will be the 15th person to fly, oh shit, what is taking it so long huh?

I will upload some of the videos of my flying then (if just someone is 'brave' enough to record me flying) hehe.

Wish me all the best yaa

2 comments:

LePaKPlaCe said...

hehehe..aku baru je nak abis ppl..br je nak amik dcat..ko dah otai dah..result da tau kan..so ko dpt ape?..sile bg detail sket ok. hahaha..

faiz.nasir said...

haha. nk detail mcm mn?
kalo ko rjn p laa check.. mc2533